The photos came out blurry again today due to my friend’s shaky hands (I guess)! It was cold again today and I remember saying how happy I am that spring is finally here (2 days ago). I’d say I jinxed it, but I don’t think that’s possible! I do hope these are the last cold days we’ll have until next winter. I got a new pair of wedges and a casual maxi dress and I’m dying to wear them!




Parka, trousers and vest: Zara
Shirt: Boohoo
Shoes: Casadei
Bag: Mulberry for target


Face: Rainbow matt finish make up, Mac full coverage (as concealer), Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: Elf cream eyeliner in coffee, NYX green eyes palette, Korres black eyeliner, Max Factor masterpiece max mascara in black/brown
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Korres cherry lipgloss in coral

Have you bought any spring/summer pieces yet?

xxx