I’m sure that you are very intrigued by the title, aren’t you?! Well, I am cheating a little bit today because my photos will only show half of my outfit. The reason for that is because the other half is just a pair of jeans and boots so what’s there to see? What I'm showing today is just a simple knit jumper from the H&M Holiday 2010 collection, at the bargain price of €9,95!
I know that my last few posts are not so great (fashion and photography wise) and that I could really do much much better. But I feel a bit tired. I think it’s the end-of-the-year-depression syndrome! It’ll pass as soon as the 10 becomes 11. It will be a new era, I can feel it!!!





Loulou says: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the furiest of them all? Is it me or is it this awful faux fur jacket?"! lol


Knit: H&M
Jeans: Diesel
Faux fur jacket: Lynne
Earrings: Tally Weijl


Face: Rainbow matt finish make up, Benefit booing concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Sleek storm palette, NYX highlight e/s, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Costal scents 26 color palette
Lips: Korres cherry lipgloss in light purple

How do you feel about this year coming to an end? What do you expect/wish for the new year to bring?

xxx