That’s how I could describe the color of the top I’m wearing. Which is actually a lovely asymmetrical skirt, that has never been worn as one. Because see-through is fine for a top, but a no no for a skirt. Come to think of it I could try wearing it with a lace petticoat underneath, that would give it a nice touch don’t you think?
I have been loving bright and neon colors lately and I think that I’ll keep wearing them during the fall season too. Austere blacks and browns without any hint of color make me feel depressed at the moment, but maybe it’s because of the weather. Maybe I’ll have a change of heart come winter. I’m notorious for my mood swings after all...






(Top: Sisley skirt worn as a top, Belt: Joop, Trousers: H&M, Shoes: Soyoushoes, Bag: Tally Weijl, Bracelet: H&M, Watch: Vintage Citizen)
(Face: Mac Face and Body foundation, Mac MSF natural, Eyes: Sleek i-Divine Curaçao palette, NYX Jumbo pencil in milk, Kryolan No126 eyebrow pencil, Kiko lengthening mascara, Cheeks: Rimmel sun shimmer duo bronzing powder in Blonde, Lips: Mac stripdown lip pencil, Mac Creme de nude lipstick)

xxx