I hope this post finds you enjoying your summer vacation somewhere and not in the city like me. My holidays are unfortunately over (I spent 10 days in Crete) and now I’m “boiling” in the city. At least I live near the sea and I also have friends who have summer houses near some lovely beaches, so I visit them whenever I get the chance.
I’ve been meaning to do a post about the Color Blocking trend for a while now. I love bold, vivid colors and especially when 2 or 3 colors are worn in the same outfit. Isn’t it strange, how the trends make us see things? I mean, if color blocking wasn’t a huge trend, many people would think that wearing green, yellow and blue together makes you look like a parrot! But then again many people may still not know what “Color blocking” is and think that combining more than 2 colors is tacky. I'm glad I’m not one of those people...



(Face: Mac Face and Body foundation, Mac MSF natural, Eyes: Chanel travel palette, Korres black eyeliner pencil, NYX Jumbo pencil in milk, Kryolan No126 eyebrow pencil, Kiko lengthening mascara, Cheeks: Rimmel sun shimmer duo bronzing powder in Blonde, Lips: Elizabeth Arden lip pencil in blush, Elizabeth Arden exceptional lipstick in pink vibration)

(Top: DIY skirt worn as a top, Skirt and bag: Zara, Shoes: New Look, Watch: Vintage Citizen, Bracelet and necklace: Vintage)

So, what do you think about orange with fuchsia? Likey or not likey?

xxx