Last week I finally got something that has been on my wish list for quite some time: a DSLR! It’s an older model, so it was used, but in mint condition. I haven’t had the chance to play with it the past few days, but today my brother and I went to Gazi in Athens and gave my new camera a try. I admit that it takes a lot of practicing to get a decent shot and it really helps having someone to show you the tricks.
I also found a manual of the Canon 40D on youtube, which was really helpful.
If you do buy a DSLR and have no idea how to use it, don’t worry, there is a lot of information online. My advice though, is to set it in Manual mode, because the whole point of getting a DSLR is to learn how to take good quality pictures!
(The photos of me were taken by my brother. the rest of the photos and the editing are by me)

(Vest: Bershka, Top: from random shop, Palazzo pants: ProdigyRed, Shoes: Adidas, Bag: Zara, Sunglasses: Rayban, Bracelts: H&M, DIY chain, DIY charm bracelet, Vintage silver bracelets)












Tomorrow it’s the FNO in Athens. Is anyone going? If yes, leave me a comment or email me and maybe we could meet up. 

I think I'll wear my new ASOS dress and bag with a pair of nude lace up booties (unless I change my mind at the last minute!). What are you planning on wearing (for my Greek friends) or what did you wear at the FNO (for my international friends)? 
xxx

PS: Don't forget to vote for me in the Bloggers Wardrobe facebook page (links above right)!