Thursday night, ABSOLUT Vodka in conjuction with three Greek fashion designers, Stelios Koudounaris, Sotiris Georgiou and Digitaria, presented a fashion event at Dream City club in Athens. The occasion being the launch of ABSOLUT's limited edition bottle "Absolut Mode", the three designers presented parts of their collections through the reflections of Absolut Mode. It was a multimedia fashion performance, staged by Memi Koupa under the DJ's Apostolos Mitropoulos chosen tunes.
Due to picture overload, I've split the post in two parts. 
I will start by Stelios Koudounaris collection, which impressed me once again. I loved all the dresses and the way they were presented. The models started with the usual walk down the runway (but in a rather fast pace) and at the end they all appeared wearing the beautiful maxi see-through dress and carrying roughly-cut mirrors in their hands, which they waved in front of all of us. It was very impressive as the mirrors reflected the spot lights and various images from the audience and the models. 




I LOVE this dress!!!

Gorgeous jacket!!!







Model Elli Lianou and me
(I'm wearing: Parka: Boohoo, Top: random, Trousers: Calzedonia, Shoes: Zara, Clutch: Vintage Pierre Cardin)

Me and Emelia from The sugar plum fairy
Mac did the make up for this fashion event (and my make up is also all Mac!). 
Stay tuned for the second part with the rest of the designers...

xxx