I don’t know if that expression actually means anything, but it was the effect I used on the first photo (when editing) and it seemed kinda cool to use as a title.
The Athens Exclusive Designers Week is coming up and I can’t wait. I don’t think I will be able to attend every single show, but I’ll definitely be there on Saturday and Monday. So if any of you are planning to be there, email me and we can meet up.





Sweater: Bershka
Jeans: Boohoo
Shoes: Office
Bag: H&M
Cross: bought locally


Face: Rainbow matt finish make up, Mac full coverage (as concealer), Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: About face mineral e/s in “a drink, a clink, a kiss”, grey e/s from NYX smokey eyes palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Exclusive elegance double lipgloss

Have a great week my lovelies!

xxx