The correct title would be “New in”, but I thought I’d change it a bit since I have been making some purchases lately and I don’t want to use the same title over and over again. My excuse is: I’m a shopaholic (who me? naaa!).
OK, I have a better excuse: early birthday presents...to myself!
So I finally got around to buying a new pair of sunnies. Over the past few years my sunglasses were constantly getting smashed (a total of 3 lovely pairs ruined, and not by me!), which has left me with only one pair, my Rayban aviators that you’ve seen me wearing many times. At last I decided to “cast out the evil” that’s been haunting my poor sunglasses and buy a new pair. I really hope these ones will have a better fate. Knock on wood!
Anyway, I wanted a pair of Wayfarers for a while now and so I got this pair from the “Rare prints” collection, which has a black frame with a super cute button pins print on the inside. I absolutely adore them. I will take some close up photos and post them tomorrow.





Knit sweater/dress: Zara
Socks: Tally Weijl
Ankle boots: Office
Sunglasses: Rayban


Face: Rainbow matt finish make up, Mac full coverage (as concealer), Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: NYX sea foam green e/s, NYX green eyes palette, Korres black eyeliner, Max Factor masterpiece max mascara in black/brown
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: NYX lipstick in Indian pink

I have a crafty/DIY question: these over-the-knee socks are too tight on my legs (the elastic part). Do you think I could cut the elastic band? But then I don’t know what will hold them in place. Have you had this problem with over-the-knee socks?

xxx