...or to something a bit more formal. As much as I’d like to go around dressed up as a pop/rock star everyday, I’m afraid it’s not possible...because... errr I’m not a pop/rock star! So a more plain/conservative outfit was in order, since I had to take care of some business matters. I was supposed to do this post yesterday but I came home late so I thought I could do two posts today (hopefully). Well, here’s outfit number one: (make up was just an eyeshadow and eyeliner on bottom lashes and waterline)





Everything is from
Zara, except the coat (Lussile).
Bangles and necklace are
Vintage

Face: Rainbow matt finish make up, Mac full coverage (as concealer), Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: NYX green eyes palette, Manhattan eyeliner No16, Korres black eyeliner, Max Factor masterpiece max mascara in black/brown
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Avon color trend lipstick in Fire opal

Have a good day my lovelies!

xxx