I found this lovely jacket at a fashion bazaar several years ago and bought it without even trying it on! It turned out to be a little long at the sleeves but other than that it’s fine. I usually have a difficulty finding jackets that fit me perfectly. I have broad shoulders and relatively small waist, which means the size that fits me at the shoulders is usually large at the waist (or at the sleeves as in this Krizia jacket!). Luckily my last three jacket/coat purchases are a perfect fit (in size 10 UK). You’ll see me wearing my new goodies pretty soon.
There’s something off about today’s outfit I think. Maybe it’s my hair or something about the outfit itself I don’t know, tell me what you think (I'm open to criticism)!

A couple of artistic photos:




And a few regular ones so you can see the colors and textures:




Jacket: Krizia jeans
Top: Blumarine
Denim shorts: unknown brand
Socks: original military socks
Rings: my mom’s
Shoes: Miu Miu


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: NYX baby pink e/s, Elf Mystic moss e/s, Bourjois black eyeliner, Mac zoom lash mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Exclusive elegance double lipgloss

I've been watching the new episodes of Gossip girl lately (season 4). Have you seen them? I love Serena's style and she's gorgeous. Her Paris frocks were to die for!!!

xxx