I saw this lace skirt in my mom’s closet and I felt the need to put together an outfit with it. It’s not my size (it’s large), but I used a thin belt and cinched it at my waist. This skirt is paired with a lace blazer you saw me wearing at the Athens Exclusive Designers week here (with the same shoes). But I never wear suits, they make look like a spinster! LOL! I’d rather wear each piece separately and style it in many different ways!
Of course I wouldn’t wear this outfit in the daytime, at least not in this country! But I prefer to shoot my pics with the daylight for better quality. Unfortunately, due to the awful wind, I had to take my pics indoors (see my hair floating at the first pic? that’s why!).





Shirt: Zara
Skirt: Sofos
Shoes: New Look
Belt: Artisti Italiani
Necklace: vintage


As for Make up, I’m only wearing Stila major lash mascara in brown, Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder on my cheeks and on my lips La Roche-Posay lip pencil in rouge pur with a red Elizabeth Arden lipstick (the number has faded). I love the nude face - bright/bold lipstick look!

What lipstick are you wearing now?

xxx