I'm wearing my new cross again with black and grey. I’m not the typical woman that loves expensive jewels. The only expensive pieces that I’d like to own are a pair of diamond earrings and a Cartier (or Chopard) watch. Other than that, I’d rather have a big collection of faux but impressive jewelry, that I can wear whenever and with whatever I want, without worrying about my safety!!!
Whereas when you invest in shoes, you feel more safe. How many thieves know Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo?! Well, except if you live in NY I guess (remember Carrie being left shoeless when a thief stole her Manolos?!). Lol!




Jacket and T-shirt: Zara
Shorts and scarf: H&M
Ankle boots: Unknown brand
Bag: Mulberry for target
Tights: Tally Weijl
Ring and Cross: bought locally


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Bourjois black eyeliner, Avon super extend mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Exclusive elegance double lipgloss

Do you like expensive jewels?

xxx