I got a new Parka and I absolutely adore it. I’ve never owned a parka before and I’ve always wanted one. It’s a utility piece and goes with practically everything. I had a lot of outfit ideas already in my mind way before buying one, but when I saw this look in the Gap fall 2010 lookbook, I thought it was the perfect way to wear it for the first time:

(source: http://healthy-cosmetics.com/?p=425)

Here’s my interpretation of the look:





Denim shirt: D&G
Leggings: Tally Weijl
Parka: Boohoo
Bag: Aslanis (Greek designer)
Belt: old (my brother’s)
Shoes: Unkwown brand

About the (new) shoes, I don’t know if I would recommend this site (it's an Asian online shop). I got two pairs of shoes and one of them turned out to be a bit small (even though they’re both the same size) and the quality is very low. You see some lovely pics in the site and they have a large variety of shoes and clothes, but what you see is not what you get in terms of quality! So bear that in mind...

Oh, and as you can see I’m not wearing any make up. So, in case you were wondering, this is how I am when I wake up in the morning (minus the sunglasses, lol!)!!!

xxx