I like it so much when I can take some pics outside, with a nice background and not the usual wall at the balcony. I was out and about i the city when I saw this beautiful little park and took the opportunity to pose for some blog pics. The park was in a quiet neighborhood so there weren’t many people around (who would usually be staring at the “crazy” girl posing!). I wore my New look shoes again and I have to say that as much as I love their design and heel height, they pinch my feet so much! And I can assure you I am not a “sensitive shoe wearer” (that’s a new “scientific terminology, lol)! But, I will continue wearing them because they are sooo cute. That’s the perversion of the fashionistas: do you remember Rocky Balboa (in Rocky IV) when he was training to beat the Russian? No pain!!!





Cardi: Zara
Shirt: Vassilios Kostetsos (old)
Jeans: Gas
Belt and Shoes: New Look
Bag: Blumarine


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Mac omega e/s, NYX white e/s, Elf cream eyeliner in coffee, Bourjois black eyeliner, Benefit badgal lash mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

What are your plans for the weekend?

xxx