First of all I apologize for the delayed post today, but I was swamped! I went to “Beauty” show today, a show for beauty professionals here in Athens, something like IMATS only in a much smaller scale. Apart from Kryolan or China glaze and a few other well known brands, the rest are professional make up brands (some of them I don’t even know!). But it’s fun, there’s a lot to see and of course a lot to buy!!! I didn’t carry a lot of cash with me (it was the only way to restrain myself) because I only needed a few things. And here’s what I got:
3 China glaze nail polishes, one top coat and a Primer by Kryolan:


The China glaze glitter polish “Party hearty” (on the left) immediately caught my eye. It will be like having a Christmas tree on your fingers!!! LOL!

And here’s what I wore:



Knit cardigan: Zara
Button shirt: Zara
Leather skirt: Exté
Ankle boots: Casadei
Bag: Pinko


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Coastal Scents 26 color palette, Bourjois black eyeliner, Mac zoom lash mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Mac Jist mixed with Mac Ravishing, Mac Spice lip liner

Did you buy any cosmetics lately?

xxx