This weekend we've had the nicest weather. So sunny and warm! Yesterday it was the last day of a Fashion Bazaar held in the north suburbs of Athens and I decided to check it out. I’m a bit skeptical about these things, because they usually turn out to be a disappointment. This one was no exception, at least for me. When I hear the word Bazaar, I expect very low prices and a lot of bargains. Prices up to 100 euros maximum! But that wasn’t the case there, apart from a few pieces at around 20 euros (which of course I grabbed without a second thought!). You’ll see me sporting my new purchases pretty soon...
And after the small shopping spree, I went for a coffee with my dear friend Barbara, who is also an aspiring photographer and took these beautiful photos of me. I wish I could have her taking my blog pics every day! She’s amazing... And the background of über expensive yachts is even more amazing!





Denim shirt: D&G
Shorts: Zara
Tights: Tally Weijl
Boots: Bershka
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: Rayban


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Elisabeth Arden palette, Bourjois black eyeliner, Benefit badgal lash mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

Are you a bargain-hunter like me? Have you found any good bargains lately?

xxx