I had big plans for this weekend! Well, ok not BIG, but nice, fun plans, including coffee meet-ups and friends’ gatherings and apple pie making and homemade sweet and sour pork with rice! But no, I had to go and catch a cold and ruin everything! You know, with the usual annoying stuff: sore throat, runny nose (yack!), achy bones etc... @#$%$@%#$#$^$ (= swearing, inappropriate language)!
Anyway, I’m still here for my daily post with this outfit:





This bag was a gift with an Elizabeth Arden holiday set. It's lovely, isn't it?


These pony skin and suede Casadei booties were super pointy and I gave them a "nose job"! LOL!


Turtle-neck top: D&G
Skirt: Zara
Waistcoat: Zara
Ankle boots: Casadei
Bag: gift with cosmetics
Ring: vintage (my mom's)
Pendant: gifted


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Coastal Scents 26 color palette, NYX white e/s, Bourjois black eyeliner, Elf cream eyeliner in coffee, Stila major lash mascara in brown and Avon super extend mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

What are your fabulous plans for tonight? (promise I won’t get jealous!)

xxx