I can’t remember exactly how long ago I bought these Miu Miu shoes, but I’m guessing it must have been 4 or 5 years at least. I can vaguely recall Pearl Lowe wearing the same ones in a bright fuchsia color at a magazine photo shoot and the moment I saw them I had to get them! I got them in sale but they were still pretty expensive. Ah, I miss those days when I could afford a designer splurge every once in a while...
Anyway, I don’t know why, but I haven’t worn these amazing shoes more than 2-3 times and I recently rediscovered them while rearranging my closet. I guess it was the “save them for a special occasion” syndrome, but now I’ve decided to start wearing them more often. I think their design will never go out of fashion, but even if it does, I don’t care! I’m still going to wear them cause I like them (and they’re Miu Miu)!!!





Knit: United Colors of Benetton
Belt: Artisti Italiani
Trousers: vintage, tailor made
Shoes: Miu Miu


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Elisabeth Arden palette, Bourjois black eyeliner, Benefit badgal lash mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

Have you rediscovered any gems in your closet?

xxx