...for an Italian restaurant that is! Or for my Italian bag (Blumarine) which hasn’t seen the light for a while. I don’t know why I keep forgetting most of my designer goodies in the closet and don’t show them enough love! This one is particularly delicate too because of it’s color and material. But I should carry it more often, it’s so lovely.
Anyway, I actually went to the usual Italian restaurant with my family and had a delicious lunch (I should have photographed my main course and desert but then you would hate me for making you drool over your keyboards!).
Oh and I let my hair down for a change and tried some relaxed curls with my straightener. I could style my hair in so many different ways, but I usually don’t have time for that, hence the fuss-free usual updos.






Trench: Zara
Jeans: Boohoo
Knit: Zara
Shirt: vintage (my mom’s)
Ankle boots: SoYouShoes
Bag: Blumarine
Ring: bought locally
Pendant: Vintage (my grandmother’s)


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Coastal Scents 26 color palette, Bourjois cafe/creme eyeliner, Mac zoom lash mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Avon lipstick in golden peach

What did you do today and what did you wear?

xxx