Last night I was supposed to watch a fashion show and take some photos for my blog, but there was a mix up with the invitations and I ended up standing behind lots of people and not being able to approach the catwalk and take some good shots. So there will only be one model in this post: Moi! I couldn’t even take my outfit pics there, so my beloved brother took care of it by photographing me at home!
Nevertheless, I managed to have fun and meet some nice people at the show. I’m a positive person and try to get the most of every situation!
I was supposed to wear one of my new purchases last night, but I changed my mind at the last minute and wore my red patent pumps instead. I’m still not sure weather I should keep the gorgeous platform pumps I got, they’re too big! But I like them soooo much! Ah, decisions, decisions!






Top: Zara
Trousers: Boohoo (new)
Shoes: Bershka
Clutch: vintage Pierre Cardin


Face: Avon perfectwear foundation, Benefit booing concealer, Elf HD powder
Eyes: Sleek original palette, Bourjois black eyeliner, Benefit badgal lash mascara
Cheeks: Elf blush contouring blush & bronzing powder and Mac buddy up mineralize blush
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

What would you do if you got something online and it was the wrong size? (and if you could not return it)

xxx