I just got back from doing some lifting and cleaning (can’t say why and where just yet!), so my outfit today had to be simple and casual, because you can’t do this kind of work with heels, can you?! Same goes for make up.
I’m wearing a T-shirt that was given to me (because I love skulls for some reason), by a friend who listens to heavy metal and these Totenkopf guys are a real heavy metal band. Which of course I have never heard of, because I’m more of a jazz/soul/light rock kind of gal!





Knit cardigan: Zara
T-shirt: gifted
Denim shorts: DIY from an old pair of jeans, unknown brand
Boots: Kazakos
Bag: H&M
Scarf: bought locally

Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: just some Bourjois black eyeliner and Avon super extend mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Korres cherry lipgloss

Do you like wearing T-shirts with band logos and/or skulls?

xxx

PS: I stopped counting the Days in the title because it started to annoy me. I know when the 365 days project is supposed to end and I will let you know. Either way, I’m going to continue posting daily, project or no project!