Today when I got to the garage to take my car, I saw that it had a flat tyre. I’m pretty sure that it happened last night when I was driving home and fell in a huge hole in the road that was impossible to avoid! This road is full of holes and it’s actually a very busy road, with lots of cafeterias and restaurants. I guess they are waiting for the road to collapse totally before they fix it! It’s the Greek way of dealing with this sort of things...
Anyway, today’s outfit is nothing special except for the cross I’m wearing, which I found at a local store for 5€. Isn’t it beautiful?





Knit: old (my brother’s)
Waistcoat: Zara
Jeans: Boohoo
Boots: Zara
Bag: Blumarine
Cross: bought locally
Hat: Jumbo

Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: just some Bourjois black eyeliner
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Korres cherry lipgloss

Did you buy any jewelry lately?

xxx