I decided against another “New shoes part ...” title, because it’s getting boring and eventually I’m going to lose count! These babies arrived 2 days ago along with a gorgeous animal print maxi skirt that I can’t wait to wear (and show you!). There was a sale at Miss Selfridge and I had my eye on these for some time so I grabbed them without a second thought. And I’m glad I did. They run a bit big but I fixed that with insoles. I haven’t measured their platform but I feel super tall when I wear them. Sometimes it’s not so bad to have a normal height because you can wear sky-high heels and still look like a woman (and not a basket ball player!).
The blazer I’m wearing is old, made by my uncle who used to be a tailor. I love the lining of the sleeves, it’s perfect for rolling them up!
And the bag, you’ll see me wearing it a lot this winter. It’s so practical. I used to hate the cross body bags, but I was so wrong. They’re lovely!





Sweater: Zara
Blazer: old (tailored)
Jeans: 7 Seven for all mankind
Socks: Jumbo ( a cheap Greek chain store)
Shoes: Miss Selfridge
Bag: H&M

Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: just some mascara (Stila major lash mascara in brown) (same as yesterday)
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Exclusive elegance double lipgloss


What do you think about my new wedges?

xxx