Those of you that follow me on twitter may have seen me tweet that I got my new Mulberry yesterday. I hope I’m not disappointing you when I clarify that it’s the Mulberry for Target Pebble large tote. I wish we had Target here, but at least I could find this one at ebay. I paid a bit more than it’s original price, but I think it was worth it. It’s a gorgeous bag, and it will replace my black Longchamp which I have worn out.
I’m wearing my red patent pumps again with a striped knit. But don’t accuse me of repeating outfits, it’s not the same striped top I was wearing at the fashion show post!!! ;)





Coat: Miss Raxevsky
Knit: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Bershka
Bag: Mulberry for target


Face: Korres Wild Rose foundation, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: Coastal Scents 26 color palette, Bourjois black eyeliner, Mac zoom lash mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

What do you think about the high end brands cooperating with large chain stores?

xxx