Today I got two of my latest online purchases in the mail and I was soooo excited! I’m not going to show you anything yet, I prefer to show you everything on me, on my outfit posts. My only disappointment was the sizing of the shoes again. I got 2 pairs of shoes, from 2 different sites and they turned out to be a bit big. I’ve come to the conclusion that I must be a size 5.5 (in UK shops), because 6 is a bit big and 5 is usually small. But they don’t make half sizes so I’ll have to wear my shoes with insoles. Bummer! I’m going to wear one of them tonight so you’ll see them in tomorrow’s post. Till then, I leave you with today’s outfit...





Top: Zara
Trousers: Tally Weijl
Shoes: D&G
Bag: H&M


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: NYX white e/s, Sleek original palette, Bourjois cafe/creme eyeliner, Avon super extend mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Avon lipstick in golden peach

I know I’m wearing stuff you’ve seen before, but we should recycle our clothes, shouldn’t we?!

xxx