If you are reading this, then I guess you know that the blog has “moved” and here we are, at our new “home”!
I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it again, but I have a huge scarf collection. Most of them are vintage, given to me by my mom and grandma. Plenty of them are not even silk or expensive, but they have beautiful colors and prints. I love scarves, they are a very elegant addition to an outfit and there’s so much you can do with them. You can even tie them at your wrist, or wear them as belts.
The one I’m wearing here has a nice print, which could be a mixture between Versace and Burberry! It has a flaw, but when you wrap it around your neck, you can easily hide it!






Jacket: Zara
Sweater: Zara
Scarf: vintage
Jeans: Harley Davidson
Shoes: Tango shoes (bought from a dance school)
Socks: Calzedonia

Face: Elf complexion perfection powder
Eyes: Korres black eyeliner, Avon super extend mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle (the color is not as pink as it appears here)

Do you wear scarves and how?

xxx

Follow my blog with bloglovin