And it’s a literally a short outfit! I have millions of things to do so today’s post will be only 3 photos and very few words. I can’t reveal exactly where I was or what I was doing (secret project!) but this is what I wore.
I’ve worn this plaid shirt before, but now I’m wearing it as a dress with another dress underneath it. I’m loving the over-the-knee socks this season and I’ve had these socks since high-school!!! I was wearing them with Doc Martens back then (I should have kept the Docs too). Fashion makes amazing come backs, doesn’t it?


My bag was heavy and pulled my shirt down!!!




Plaid shirt: Boohoo
Dress: Zara
Belt: vintage
Socks: old
Boots: Bershka
Bag: H&M

Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: just some mascara (Stila major lash mascara in brown)
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Korres cherry lipgloss

Do you like the over-the-knee socks trend?

xxx