I have two outfits for you today. I was a busy bee yesterday and I wore 2 different outfits, so I though I could post them together. My camera is crappy at the night shots, but bear with me, I will get a DSLR...eventually! I should stop spending all my money in clothes and invest in a good camera, for the sake of this blog. But I can’t help it. The sirens of online shops keep calling my name... (this means I’ve made more online purchases, so stay tuned!!!).
Oh, and a few words about my leather jacket. It belonged to my mother and she was wearing it even after she had me and my brother. She was so incredibly thin. I weigh around 50kg and this jacket is small for me (I can’t wear it buttoned up). But at least it fits on the shoulders and arms, so I wear it, because it’s a beautiful piece.

Morning outfit:




Leather jacket: vintage
Knit turtle neck: Zara
Trousers: Artisti Italiani
Boots: Zara
Belt: vintage

Evening outfit:


All items are from Zara except the bag (H&M)



Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Coastal Scents 26 color palette, Bourjois black eyeliner, Benefit badgal lash mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

Do you wear your mom’s or sister’s old/new clothes?

xxx