“Crazy for you” (by Madonna) has been playing in my mind all day long for some reason, hence the title! Which is not quite right because I made most of the light today actually, being outside to take care of some business matters and for a coffee afterwards. The cafeterias where packed with people and it really felt like spring.
And what I’m really making the most of is this pair of boots, although I have so many other boots and shoes. I am a “repeat offender”, I know! ;)






Jacket: Boohoo
Dress and belt: bought locally
Boots: Bershka
Ring: H&M
Bracelet: Marc Jacobs


Face: Korres Wild Rose foundation, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: Mac print and omega (at the crease), Mac chill at the inner corner, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Korres cherry lipgloss in light purple

Do you find yourself being obsessed with one item from your wardrobe that you keep wearing over and over (although you have several other choices)?

xxx