As I told you in yesterday’s post I went out for dinner last night and I wore my new ankle boots. They have a 5” heel with a platform of around 2” and although they’re so high, they’re quite sturdy and easy to walk in. It was a cold night but I still managed to wear my shorts (even though there was some teeth chattering involved!). I don’t like wearing coats on top of jackets, because they make me feel constrained so I put on another one of my mum’s capes and I think it was a good choice.
We had a lovely time and the food was nice. It was something like a pub, with all kinds of beer and a selection of hors d'oeuvres and main courses. I only ate because I don’t like beer and I don’t usually drink alcohol anyways.






Cape: unknown brand (bought from Italy)
Jacket and shorts: Zara
Top: Bershka
Tights: Tally Weijl
Ankle boots: Linzi shoes
Clutch and gloves: Vintage
Necklace: DIY
Bracelet: H&M (new)


Face: Avon perfect wear foundation, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: Sleek storm palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Exclusive elegance double lip gloss

This was the amount of beer consumed! Haha, not really, just the 2L...



What did you wear last night and where did you go?

xxx