This post is dedicated to my dear friend Maria, whose BF just joined the army and she misses him a lot. Although I’m way passed the age of having a BF in the army (lol), I’ve been there and I know how it feels. Nevertheless, I like the army look and since today I was going to have a rather difficult day, I had to be ready for the battlefield (well, not quite in these heels, haha)! Needless to say, that later in the day I had to change to a more comfortable outfit and my equestrian boots to be able to do my chores...






Parka and trousers: Boohoo
Button shirt: unknown brand
Belt: old
Shoes and bag: Zara


Face: Korres Wild Rose foundation, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: Elf mineral e/s in partier, Mac omega (at the crease), Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Korres cherry lipgloss in light purple

I’m having a relaxed evening because I’m exhausted from all the running around today. What are you doing tonight?

xxx