Remember what I told you in my previous post about a pop of yellow? Well, I wore it today with a grey cardi, which happens to be one my favorite combinations (grey with yellow). I needed that pop of color, because the past few days have been so rainy and dull. This constant rain is getting on my nerves. I hate not being able to wear what I like and I’m sick of knits and coats already!





Everything is from
Zara except from the coat (Vintage) and the scarf (gifted, unknown brand).

Face: Rainbow matt finish make up, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: Coastal Scents 26 color palette, Elf cream eyeliner in coffee, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Avon lipstick in chocolate gold

I want to wish my lovely Greek readers “kali Tsiknopempti”, I hope you have a lovely time and try not to eat too much!

xxx