I bought this lovely sheer blouse a couple of months ago and I was looking for an opportunity to wear it but feared I would feel too cold in it. Today I finally wore it and with the coat on top I didn’t feel cold at all.
I picked up something from the post office which was a lovely faux fur vest I had ordered a few days ago. You’ll see me wearing it pretty soon...
I also finally found the “leather look” leggings I have been looking for. I found them at Calzedonia and bought them without a second thought! Can’t wait to take these babies out!





Blouse: Nili Lotan
Jeans: 7 Seven for all mankind
Coat: Miss Raxevsky
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Mulberry for target
Earrings: H&M
Bracelet: bought locally


Face: Korres Wild Rose foundation, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: NYX smokey eyes palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Elf glossy lipshine

Is there something from the a/w collections that you are still searching for? Did you regret not buying something?

xxx