In a world full of round toed, super high heeled and voluminous shoes, it looks like the poor old pointy shapes have almost extinguished! Although that isn’t quite true, because there were quite a few designers in the fall 2010 shows that sent classic stilettos or pointy kitten heeled shoes down the runway.
I rediscovered these in my closet and thought I could wear them once for a change. Their pointy part is perhaps a bit too long but I still like them. They kind of remind me of a style Alexa Chung wore (though hers were flats and by Valentino) which everyone hated, except for me obviously!





Coat, shoes and knit: Zara
Jeans: Boohoo
Bag: Blumarine


Face: Avon Ideal Shade Cream-to-Powder Foundation, Nivea perfect cover concealer
Eyes: Coastal Scents 26 color palette palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Mac mineralize blush in buddy up
Lips: NYX lipstick in Power

I’ve noticed that although some high-end brands/designers still make the classic pointy shapes (Valentino, Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo), it’s almost impossible to find them in low-end brands, chain stores, etc. What’s the reason in your opinion?

xxx