The poncho and the hat made me feel like I was a character in a spaghetti Western and I have no idea how I came up with such an outfit in this cold! My beloved photographer (brother) was available today and he took my outfit pics, so please excuse me for the picture-heavy post, but I wanted to post them all! I was wearing a brown sweater underneath the poncho, with a lovely brown-teal necklace, but it was so freakin cold that I couldn’t take off the poncho (teeth chattering situation!).








Jeans: Zara
Poncho and bag: H&M
Shoes: Miss Selfridge
Bracelets: bought locally
Hat: Ahileas accessories (greek accessories chain stores)


Face: Rainbow matt finish make up, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: NYX ultra pearl mania in nude pearl and mocha pearl, Mac falling star e/s (outer corner), Max Factor masterpiece max mascara in black/brown
Cheeks: Coastal Scents 26 color palette
Lips: Mac lipliner in stripdown, Seventeen lipstick in plum supreme, Kryolan lipshine circle

Have a lovely Sunday night my darlings, whatever you do...

xxx