Oh I feel so bad about today’s photos. They’re not nearly as good as in yesterday’s post, but unfortunately I can’t have my brother at my disposal every day! And I’m so sick of this cold. I spend a ridiculous amount of time everyday trying to figure out what to wear (that can be stylish and warm at the same time). I regret not buying a couple of warm faux fur coats when I had the chance, but it’s too late now. I will (hopefully) soon be starting to buy from the spring collections. That is as soon as the weather gets warmer, because until then, I can’t even look at spring clothing without feeling cold! OK, I’m exaggerating, I know! ;)




Jeans: Gas
Sweater: H&M
Boots: Casadei
Faux fur jacket: Lynne
Pearls and silk scarf: my mum’s (old)
Bag: Pinko


Face: Benefit some kind-a-gorgeous, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: NYX e/s in autumn sky, Mac print e/s (outer corner), Max Factor masterpiece max mascara in black/brown
Cheeks: Elizabeth Arden palette
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

Do you buy spring/summer clothes when it’s still cold?

xxx