These were purchased a few weeks ago along with the peep toe black ankle boots you saw me wearing here. They arrived with the zip handle missing from one of them. So I took them to a shoe maker and replaced the zippers, while Office refunded me for the 20% of the value. If I had returned them I would get a full refund, but I liked them so much that I decided to keep them.
I had my eye on this type of boots for some time. I love the design where the laces start from almost at the tip of the shoes. They remind me of Ice skates (you know, the boots with the blades!) and I love ice skating, although I haven’t done any since my childhood. I’d love to try it again sometime and hope I won’t fall flat on my face!






Jeans, top and cardigan: Zara
Scarf: gifted
Shoes: Office
Bag: H&M

Face: Korres Wild Rose foundation, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: NYX smokey eyes palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder, Benefit Coralista
Lips: Elf glossy lip shine

My eye make up wasn’t something special today, so I didn’t take any pictures. The weather got cold and gloomy again and I hate that. Oh, spring, where art thou?!

xxx