Black and white is probably the safest and chicest combination, especially if it involves a crisp white button down shirt and a velvet jacket. I didn’t choose it because it’s safe, but because it’s definitely chic. I could also add a pop of yellow and then I would be a proper penguin, lol!




Velvet jacket: Vintage
Button down shirt: Nara Camicie
Jeans and shoes: Zara
Bag: Tally Weijl


Face: Mac full coverage, Kryolan camouflage concealer, Grimas translucent powder
Eyes: Grimas No575 e/s, Kryolan black cake eyeliner, NYX jumbo pencil in milk, Korres lengthening mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Lancome juicy tubes in fraise

I think that I’m starting to suffer from blog overload! I find it very difficult these days to keep up with my blog posts and reading other blogs and juggling work and other obligations at the same time. Do you have any suggestions that could help me overcome it? Has it happened to you?

xxx