I don’t know why the photos are so blurry today, but I’m guessing my friend who took them has very shaky hands! A good camera would “absorb” or correct that but mine is too crappy to do that. So, now that Valentine’s day is coming up I would really appreciate a DSLR! Oh, and a Mr. Valentine would be nice too, haha!







Coat: Vintage
Jeans: Diesel
Turtle neck: Zara
Cardigan: In Wear
Shoes and bag: Zara
Belt: Boohoo
Leather gloves: Artisti Italiani


Face: Korres Wild Rose foundation, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: Mac nylon e/s, Mac falling star e/s, Elf cream eyeliner in coffee, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Elf glossy lip shine

Have you bought your Valentine’s gifts yet? I’m thinking of buying something for Loulou, after all she’s my Valentine at the moment, LOL!

xxx