I suppose you remember Woody Allen’s film, but even if you don’t I’m sure you are familiar with Diane Keaton and her iconic style. Long flared pants with men’s button down shirt, a waistcoat and a super long tie. That was one of her signature looks which has inspired many stylists and fashionistas. Including me, whereas I added a few feminine elements here and there.
With spring approaching, when the 70’s trend will be at it’s peak, I ‘d like to do more “Inspired” looks, especially from films or tv shows like “Charlie’s angels”, “American Gigolo”, etc.






Leather trench: unknown brand
Button down shirt and waistcoat: Zara
Trousers: Vintage
Shoes: New Look
Necklace: Accessorize
Rings: ebay


Face: Avon Ideal Shade Cream-to-Powder Foundation, Nivea perfect cover concealer
Eyes: Sleek bohemian palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Exclusive elegance double lipgloss

I want to wish you all a Happy Valentine’s day. I hope you have lovely plans with your special someone and if you don’t have a special someone, it’s ok. I’m sure he/she is right around the corner!!!

xxx