This was another crazy busy week and I can tell that it’s going to get a lot worse. But I will soon be ready to reveal what I’ve been up to and then you’ll understand why I’m feeling tired all the time lately! But I’m not complaining, it is something that’s worth all the trouble me and my brother are going through. Enough now, I don’t like talking in riddles!
Today’s outfit was built around these lovely pumps that I got on sales. The bag you see here belonged to my mother (I stole it form her!) and it's made out of real crocodile leather. I don't particularly like that, but since it's vintage I'm willing to overlook it!
You also already know my belt’s DIY story and I’m so happy it turned out so good. And the greatest thing about it is that I will not ever see anyone else wearing the same one!!!






Cardigan: Zara
Vest: H&M
Leggings: Tally Weijl
Shoes: Bershka
Crocodile leather bag: Vintage


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Benefit booing concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Grimas No280 e/s, Mac omega e/s (crease), Mac sweet sage fluidline, Korres black eyeliner, Max Factor masterpiece max mascara in black/brown
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Estée Lauder lipstick in Spiced Coral, Korres cherry lipgloss in coral

I hate repeating myself but I’m dead tired! Can anyone send over a masseur?!

xxx