Florals always bring spring to mind, even if the temperatures still are a bit low. Today the sun was shining but there was a terrible wind and I’m not sure if wearing this skirt outside would be a very good idea (or else I would have to pull off a “Marilyn” in “The 7 year itch” stunt, lol!).





Denim jacket: Mango (old)
Skirt: Boohoo
Top: Zara
Belt: Vintage
Socks: Tally Weijl
Shoes: unknown brand


Face: Avon Ideal Shade Cream-to-Powder Foundation, Nivea perfect cover concealer
Eyes: Mac spring color forecast color 3 quad palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Exclusive elegance double lipgloss

I’m trying to catch up on blog reading and I will soon reply to your lovely comments on my last 3 posts. Thank you again for all your support!

xxx