Another one of my sales purchases was this pair of shorts from Bershka. I also found a lovely pair of pleather shorts but none in my size unfortunately. Today the weather was much warmer compared to the past week and I took the chance to wear my shorts with a new poncho from H&M and the Zara ankle boots that have become my favorite ever since I got them. I’m also happy to have rediscovered this pair of tights, which is the same tone as my skin and almost “invisible”!






Poncho and earrings: H&M
Turtle neck, shoes and bag: Zara
Shorts: Bershka


Face: Korres Wild Rose foundation, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: Sleek bohemian palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: NYX lipstick in margarita

I’d like your feed back on something. I’m thinking about having a giveaway (for reaching 100 followers), but I have no idea what to give away! Any suggestions? What do you think would be suitable for a style/fashion/beauty blog?

xxx