I felt like a sailor (or captain) with this hat and jacket. Add a tattoo with an anchor design on my arm and I’m ready to sail, haha!
It has been raining all day long today, so depressing. I even had to postpone going to the doctor (for my hand), because for some reason whenever it rains in this city everything stops working/moving. And I have very low tolerance to traffic jams!





Jacket: YES London
Jeans: Gas
Knit sweater: H&M
Boots: Bershka
Hat: Jumbo


Face: Korres Wild Rose foundation, Benefit booing concealer, Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: NYX smokey eyes palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lip shine circle

I haven’t forgot about your requests in my “
Dynasty” post, but I was extremely busy these past 10 days. Hopefully I will be able to do them within the next week and I’m really looking forward to!

xxx