It’s funny how some clothes or accessories have a history of their own. This tartan scarf is almost as old as I am and I can’t even remember if I ever wore it when I was little. The only thing I remember about it is that we used it to cover the piano keys (I used to take piano lessons when I was a kid). I don’t know why the poor scarf had been condemned to such a fate! When we gave the piano away I decided to keep the scarf and have been saving it in my closet ever since. I think it was about time that little old scarf saw the light of day...






Coat: Claude Zana
Sweater: Zara
Jeans: Harley Davidson
Shoes: Casadei
Scarf: old
Brooch: Vintage
Sunglasses: Rayban
Bag: Mulberry for target

Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Kryolan camouflage concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Korres cherry lipgloss in coral

Today I was in such a hurry that I didn’t place my tripod correctly, so I cut off a bit of hair here and a bit of shoe there, lol!

xxx