Tonight I was invited to a friend’s surprise party, which was actually a small gathering to celebrate his birthday. It’s Monday night and everybody has to go to work tomorrow so it was a casual thing. So my outfit was semi-casual, especially since I had to go there straight from work. I wore a lovely sweater that I bought on sales. I had been looking for a loose knit with thick horizontal stripes for a while and I was so glad I found this one!





Knit sweater and boots: Bershka
Shorts and trench: Zara
Bag: Mulberry for target


Face: Avon Ideal Shade Cream-to-Powder Foundation, Nivea perfect cover concealer
Eyes: Benefit soft shoulder e/s, Mac liquid eyeliner, Korres black eyeliner, Max Factor masterpiece max mascara in black/brown
Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Exclusive elegance double lipgloss

I have to catch up on my blog reading again and hope I can do some of it tomorrow. And as for your lovely comments, thank you all so much!!!

xxx